Bachelor of Arabic Language and Communication is the first program offered by Faculty of Major Languages. The first intake for this program is about 27 people now have graduation. Duration of the program is for four years (8 semesters) full-time, a maximum of 12 semesters. A semester includes 14 weeks of instruction Through pengkuliahan and industrial training. To be eligible to be awarded the degree, candidates must take and pass a number of courses set at - at least 149 units of courses minimum.
OBJECTIVES OF PROGRAM
- Producing graduates who are skilled and have knowledge of Arabic, Islamic studies in Communications and a strong foundation to face the challenges and demands of time.
- To expose students to the key issues in communication is very important in a professional through the mastery of Arabic.
- Ensure that graduates master the knowledge and skills in accordance with the Arabic language and current challenges.
- Provide insight to students about the theories and concepts related to communication that can be implemented in various Arabic language activities.
The fulfillment of the University and passed the SPM / equivalent with credits at least five (5) subjects including the following subjects:
- Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia;
- High Arabic;
- Syariah-Islamiyya education / Education as-Sunnah/Tasawwur Quran and Islam;
- Any two (2) other subjects, and
- Pass in English, Science and Mathematics at that stage;
Have any of the following qualifications:
- STAM pass with at least the rank Jayyid; or
- Pass STPM with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in General Studies and at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in the following subjects:
- Arabic Language and Shariah / Usuluddin; or
- A diploma in a related field or other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government and approved by the Senate.
Has met the Malaysian University English Test (MUET) for students STPM, STAM and Diplomas for the current year.
Apart from academic qualifications, positive attitude, active, excellent leadership and general knowledge is a priority.
maklumat lanjut hubungi: http://bpps.usim.edu.my