Bachelor of Education (Islamic Education) with Honours is a program planned by the Ministry of Education Malaysia and implemented by USIM in the year 2007. To qualify to be awarded a Bachelor of Education (Islamic Education) with Honours, students are required to follow the requirements, rules and regulations made by the Ministry of Education Malaysia, Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia and Faculty of Major Languages. Bachelor of Education (Islamic Education) with Honours requires 138 credit hours and performedfor eight semesters (four years) full-time.
Passed SPM / equivalent with credits at least five (5) subjects including the following subjects:
- Bahasa Melayu / Bahasa Malaysia;
- High Arabic / Arabic communication;
Any two (2) the following subjects;
- Islamic education;
- Tassawur, if Islam;
- Syariah-Islamiyya education;
- Education of the Qur'an and the Sunnah;
- Pass in English at that level.
Have any of the following qualifications:
- STAM pass with at least the rank Jayyid; or
- Pass STPM with at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in General Studies and at least Grade C (CGPA 2.00) in the following subjects:
- Arabic / Shariah / Usuluddin; and
- One (1) other subjects.
- A diploma or other qualifications recognized by the Malaysian Government and approved by the Senate.
Has met the MUET at least Level 1.
Pass Malaysian Educators Selection Inventory (MedSI) and the interviewset.
Apart from academic qualifications, positive attitude, active, excellentleadership and general knowledge is a prio
Maklumat lanjut : http://bpa.usim.edu.my/