VISION OF FACULTY
Upholding professionalism and excellence in language that is able to contribute to religious, racial and national
MISSION OF FACULTY
Faculty of Major Languages Studies (FPBU) has been developed in line with the vision and goals of Universiti Sains Islam Malaysia (USIM). In line with this faculty the following mission:
- Undertake research to explore the problems and challenges of the Malaysian nation and to find solutions to improve the quality of life and dignity as people of quality, modern and progressive.
- Produce graduates who are knowledgeable, forward-looking, honorable and highly competitive leadership based on the mastery of multiple languages and integrated education to lead the nation in line with the vision and development of the country and the world.
- Form of human resources in an ethical, affordable, competitive rate, and professionals to move to lead the development of modern world society.
- To develop and disseminate important languages and integrated knowledge to the people through community service efforts to raise awareness about the importance of mastery of multiple languages and an integrated knowledge.
- Support efforts to make the USIM as an institution of higher learning andresearch leader in the field of language studies, regional and international level.