ENGLISH LANGUAGE FOR PROFESSIONAL COMMUNICATION
Opportunities for international development and expansions at the global marketplace has resulted in a competitive business environment. It has then become a critical challenge for organisations to equip their employees with the appropriate business English skills or communication skills in English in the aim of gaining advantage over other organisations, both locally and globally.
Our training solutions provide specific business communication skills for employees to communicate more effectively in English to meet the organisations’ personalised and specific needs.
We ensure that our training programmes offer:
- Quality tailor-made programmes
- Interactive and engaging sessions
- Comprehensive language skills and grammar components
- Relevant communication skills at workplace
- Flexibility to conduct programmes at your premises
We have successfully conducted the following training programmes:
- Executive English Language Module (Blended Learning) for Bank Islam Malaysia Berhad (BIMB)
- Enhancing presentation skills in English at work place
- Enhancing social language skills in English at work place
- Using English for meetings and negotiations
- Enhancing techniques and styles of business writing
- Using English language for marketing purposes
- English for Teaching Professionals for Kementerian Belia dan Sukan (KBS) Malaysia
The program consisted of 4 modules that emphasised on different language use and skills:
- Building motivation and confidence in using the English language
- Developing accuracy in using the English language through various communicative activities
- Using correct English language forms and functions
- Practising delivery of content using English language in mock teaching situations
Let us know what you are looking for. We are happy to discuss the many customisation options available to suit your corporate language needs and training.
For translation services please refer to Pusat Bahasa & Pendidikan Islam webpage.
Dr Haliza Harun
Deputy Dean (Academic and International Affairs)
Fakulti Pengajian Bahasa Utama (FPBU)