- A Pass in Tamhidi USIM (Medicine/ Dentistry/ Science and Technology) with CGPA of at least 3.50
- Passed General Certificate of Education (GCE) Ordinary Level (O Level) / Equivalent or other qualifications recognized by the University Senate; and
- Obtained at least FOUR B (b) in the subjects below:
- Additional Mathematics
- English Language; and
- Obtained at least grade C (c) in the subjects below:
- Arabic Language
- ONE (1) subject relating to Islamic Studies
- A pass in Tamhidi USIM (Medicine/ Dentistry/ Science and Technology) with CGPA of at least 3.00 in the following subjects:
- Physics or Mathematics
- Pass SPM/ Any other qualification equivalent with at least B in the following subjects:
- Mathematics or Additional Mathematics;
- Either ONE (1) other subject.
- Obtained at least Band 3 in the Malaysian University English Test (MUET);
- All applicants shall declare if they have:
- been found guilty of any criminal offence(s);
- serious physical or mental illness; and/ or;
- serious communicable disease(s)
which may impact upon their future practice.
- A person with any of the following shall be disqualified from entry into a medical programme:
- found guilty of offence(s) affecting the human body;
- recent or serious dishonesty e.g. cheating at examinations, falsification of documents, plagiarism;
- serious physical or mental illness; and/ or
- serious communicable disease(s).
Any failure to declare information that has a material influence on a student‟s fitness to practise may lead to termination of their medical course, as honesty, integrity and good health are essential attributes of a doctor and by extension, the medical student.